Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Thredup reviews

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Thredup reviews

    Sent in bags of clothes in December and they didn't give me a dime. I also chose to get store credit from another bag of clothes equaling $60 and they didn't send that either. So disturbing, I sell my own clothes on poshmark so these people can't steal anymore.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Thredup reviews

    Hello everyone. I want to tell you today about the Thred Up thrift store. I recently bought 3 pairs of training leggings and 3 sweaters there. All were of excellent quality. And they fit very well thanks to the exact size labels on the internet. The only "complaint" I had when I called back on thredup reviews thredup.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html was that instead of everything coming in 1 parcel, they came in 3 separate pieces of mail, which meant that I had more postage than necessary.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •